Bags + Accessories Made From Bicycle Inner Tubes
The Pike Messenger Bag is a medium-sized upcycled rubber bag with an inner divider to store your files or a laptop (15" laptop capable). A separate zippered exterior pocket conveniently holds a cell phone, business cards, or whatever you need quick access to (the zipper pull is made from an inner tube valve stem!).
Features + Components
- Durable, water-resistant exterior
- Adjustable shoulder strap made from upcycled seatbelt
- Internal laptop divider
- Two (2) internal pockets + pen slots
- Reflective vertical lines for nighttime visibility
- Weight: 1.96 lbs
- Dimensions: 14.5" L x 5" W x 9" H
- Contains 67% upcycled material
- Made in the USA
- (Holds 20 cans, in case you were curious...)
Made in a Seattle Workshop
While medieval alchemists sought to turn lead into gold, we strive to turn useless stuff like blown-out inner tubes, old seatbelts and advertising banners into useful stuff like bags and wallets. The logos stitched to each piece have a small number in the upper-right corner: the number represents the percent (by weight) of upcycled material that goes into each product. We strive to make this number as high as possible by incorporating as much upcycled material as we can. Show off this mark with pride!