Bags + Accessories Made From Bicycle Inner Tubes
When you only need half a messenger bag, the Haversack is just right. It is a small satchel-style bag with a full front flap for extra security. An adjustable strap and a zippered pocket underneath the flap make this bag a perfect day trip companion.
Features + Components
- Durable, water-resistant exterior made from bicycle inner tubes
- Shoulder strap made from upcycled seatbelt
- Zippered exterior pocket
- One (1) internal pocket plus pen slots
- Internal key clip
- Color Options: Black, Mandarin Orange, Purple, Turquoise
- Dimensions: 10" L x 6" W x 11" H (vertically expandable)
- Contains 73% upcycled material
- Made in the USA
Made in a Seattle Workshop
While medieval alchemists sought to turn lead into gold, we strive to turn useless stuff like blown-out inner tubes, old seatbelts and advertising banners into useful stuff like bags and wallets. The logos stitched to each piece have a small number in the upper-right corner: the number represents the percent (by weight) of upcycled material that goes into each product. We strive to make this number as high as possible by incorporating as much upcycled material as we can. Show off this mark with pride!