Play In Style, Rest In Style
On the deck, by the water or in the ski lodge, this unique recycled adirondack chair is the place to relax after a long day. This adirondack SkiChair™ is 100% handmade in the USA. It is made using discarded skis with 4" white Canadian cedar wood logs, the most durable wood for outdoor use (its creamy white color blends well with any style decor). The wood used is naturally resistant to rot and insect damage: SkiChairs do not have to be treated if left outside. SkiChairs™ have a curved back for maximum ergonomic comfort and extra long arms to accommodate a drink or your book. Most people think this chair looks really cool, but then they find out how comfortable it is to sit in.
Features + Components
- 100% Comfort Fit Guarantee
Color: Green (other options available!)
- Assembled with stainless steel fasteners.
Dimensions: 40" H x 38" L x 33" W. Seat Height: 15"
- Weight (total): 65 lbs.
- May be stained to match decor with most exterior wood sealants.
- Some assembly required.
- All products shipped in recycled bicycle boxes.
- Handmade in the USA
Each Chair Is Unique
- Due to the reclaimed nature of the skis used for each chair, the colors + patterns may vary from the image above. If you would like, we are happy to email you photos of the skis that will be used to make your chair. Or, you can also send us your own equipment to use to make your custom chair.
Wood That Weathers Perfectly
All wooden outdoor furniture is subject to the natural process of checking. Checking happens as wood releases moisture, and normally occurs across or through annual growth rings. Checking is one of the special characteristics of cedar furniture and does not affect the structural performance or integrity of the wood. The process adds to the natural beauty and character of this fine furniture.