Never has a clock made out of salvaged materials looked so good! Hand cut black or gray slate salvaged from local Vermont houses built in the early 1900s turned into a modern - and fun! - hanging wall clock. What else can you ask for? The natural stone with its beautiful patina and deep dark grey color will sure be a focal point on your wall. Numbers are hand-drawn with a white chalk pencil and double sealed with a matte water based sealer to prevent smudging.
- Ready to use, ready for gifting!
Size: approx. 12" diameter, slate is 1/4" thick
- Numbers are double sealed with a matte non-VOC stone sealer.
- Slate is also sealed.
Batteries Included: comes with 1 AA battery.
- All hands are in black aluminum. (Prefer hands in another color? Let us know!)
- Please Note: slate color & grain might be slightly different from that pictured.
How to care for your slate clock:
- To clean and dust, wipe slate and base with a lint free damp cloth.
- To bring the color of the slate up, rub a small amount of olive oil on the surface, let it sit for about 1 hour and remove excess with a lint-free cloth.