Who says you shouldn't change your clock design time and again? For those who like to doodle, here's a DIY Clock that will satisfy your inner artist. Write a date, leave your note or a sweet message on the slate. And to make it easier, we'll include a soapstone chalk - any would work, but you know we like to keep it green!
Size: approx. 10" diameter, slate is 1/4" thick.
- Clock includes 1 soapstone chalk & a cheese cloth cotton pad.
Batteries Included: ready to hang, it comes with 1 AA battery.
- Slate is double sealed with a matte non VOC stone sealer.
How to care for your slate clock:
- To erase chalk, wipe slate with a damp soft sponge.
- To remove ghost images, add a drop of olive oil to cotton pad and rub area.
- To clean and dust, wipe slate with a lint-free damp cloth (or cotton pad.)
- To bring the color of the slate up, rub a small amount of olive oil on the surface, let it sit a few minutes and remove excess with a lint-free cloth.