Coasters made with green materials! Handcut black or Vermont slate salvaged from local roofs and a backing of 100% recycled plastic bottles polyester, these coasters will sure get your guests talking! (...was that cheesy? - okay, maybe, but still...) The natural stone with its beautiful patina will add a chic accent to any tabletop or dinning setting.
- Each coaster is slightly different than the rest.
- Coaster sizes range 4 1/4" x 3 7/8" - 4 5/8" x 4 1/4".
- Set comes with a soapstone chalk.
- Shipping: turn around time is 3-5 days.
How to care for your coasters:
- To clean and dust, wipe slate with a lint free damp cloth.
- For heavy soiling, you can use a scrubber and liquid soap. Dry using a lint-free cloth (try not to wet the backing).
- To bring the color of the slate up, rub a small amount of olive oil on the surface, let it sit for about 1hr and remove excess with a lint-free cloth.