Belts + Accessories Made From Bicycle Inner Tubes
The Reversible Delridge Belt is made from reclaimed bicycle inner tubes and a colorful band of recycled polyester webbing. A matte black military style buckle allows you to wear the belt with the tube side out or the colorful webbing side out to vary your look. Durable, stylish and eco-friendly, the Delridge Reversible Belt is all you need!
Features + Components
- Constructed from durable, water-resistant upcycled bike tubes
- Easy-to-adjust military style buckle in matte black
- Trim Color: Orange
- Belt Height: 1.25-1.5"
- Contains 85% upcycled material
- Made in the USA
Available in 5 different sizes:
Sizing Note: Measure around your waist where your pants normally ride to find the correct size below. You can measure another belt you own that fits and compare that to the length indicated:
- X-Small: Belt Length: 33" - Waist Size: 24-28"
- Small: Belt Length: 37" - Waist Size: 28-32"
- Medium: Belt Length: 41" - Waist Size: 32-36"
- Large: Belt Length: 45" - Waist Size: 36-40"
- X-Large: Belt Length: 49" - Waist Size: 40-44"
Made in a Seattle Workshop
While medieval alchemists sought to turn lead into gold, we strive to turn useless stuff like blown-out inner tubes, old seatbelts and advertising banners into useful stuff like bags and wallets. The logos stitched to each piece have a small number in the upper-right corner: the number represents the percent (by weight) of upcycled material that goes into each product. We strive to make this number as high as possible by incorporating as much upcycled material as we can. Show off this mark with pride!