Belts + Accessories Made From Bicycle Inner Tubes
This top-selling belt is constructed from reclaimed bicycle inner tubes! They start with one tube wrapped around another to create four layers of rubber, which allows for the belt to stretch just enough for comfort - but the rubber construction ensures the belt will not stretch out permanently over time. Vegan, leather-free and includes a sharp looking, removable brushed steel buckle.
Features + Components
- Constructed from durable, water-resistant upcycled bike tubes
Stitching Color Options: Silver, Yellow
- Belt Height: 1.25-1.5"
- Contains 90% upcycled or recycled material
- Made in the USA
Available in 5 different sizes:
Sizing Note: Measure around your waist where your pants normally ride to find the correct size below. You can measure another belt you own that fits and compare that to the length indicated:
- X-Small: Belt Length: 33" - Waist Size: 24-28"
- Small: Belt Length: 37" - Waist Size: 28-32"
- Medium: Belt Length: 41" - Waist Size: 32-36"
- Large: Belt Length: 45" - Waist Size: 36-40"
- X-Large: Belt Length: 49" - Waist Size: 40-44"
Made in a Seattle Workshop
While medieval alchemists sought to turn lead into gold, we strive to turn useless stuff like blown-out inner tubes, old seatbelts and advertising banners into useful stuff like bags and wallets. The logos stitched to each piece have a small number in the upper-right corner: the number represents the percent (by weight) of upcycled material that goes into each product. We strive to make this number as high as possible by incorporating as much upcycled material as we can. Show off this mark with pride!