Rescued ~ Reborn
A stunning glass necklace repurposed from a Bombay Sapphire Gin bottle. This beautiful piece of glass is copper wire wrapped and hangs on a leather cord.
With the unique nature of repurposed + handcrafted designs, the size, shape and color of each piece of recycled glass will vary just slightly, making each truly one-of-a-kind.
Features + Components
- Color: sapphire blue, sea glass finish
- Material: recycled glass
- Glass Size: 1.25-1.5"
- Necklace: natural leather, 18-20"length
- Closure: knotted end and bead
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, do not submerge in water
- 100% Made in America (satisfaction guaranteed)
Sustainable + Conscious Jewelry Design
Each piece of jewelry is designed with simplicity, sustainability and social consciousness in mind. This line of eco-friendly jewelry is handcrafted in the USA from repurposed glass bottles collected from neighborhood bars, restaurants, hotels and community events.